Here are 10 simple money-making ideas to integrate into your bar’s Ladies Night plans:
- Plenty of Women: Make sure that there are lots of Wild and Single Ladies at the Bar
- Unique Offerings: Have Free Drinks and Special Promotions that are Only for Ladies
- Control the Freebies: Ensure that the Ladies are Not Giving their Free Drinks to the Men
- Pick a Weekday: Hold your Ladies Night on a Slow or Midweek Night instead of Weekends
- Start the Party Early: Attract Patrons to Come to Ladies Night as Early as Possible
- Get the Men to Spend: Make it Easy for Men to Buy Drinks for the Single Women in the Bar
- Focus on High Rollers: Place the Big Spending Customers on Tables Near the Bar for the Ladies
- Tap on your Partners: Work with Sponsors to Give Some or All of the Ladies a Special Gift
- Make it Hot: Turn your Ladies Night into a Happening Night like a Friday or Saturday
- Stake your Claim: Promote your Ladies Night as the Ultimate Place-to-Be for that Evening
On the whole, the secret to a successful ladies night lies in the ability to pack your place full of girls. If you need more ideas, check out this post on How to Attract Women to your Bar’s Ladies Night.
NB. You can contribute any Ladies Night revenue generating ideas by sharing your suggestions in the comments below.